Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finally Changed The Title of My Blog!

I spent so long thinking about changing the title of my blog. For several years, it used to be "Tales of Software Process Improvement". For all that time, I used to narrate many experiences in software process improvement.

However, what is more realistic about this blog is that I was narrating experiences of adopting Agile or RUP values and practices, and this is why I decided to change it to "Tales of Agile Software Development".

I'm a big fan for Agile and Lean software development. I can see and feel how it changes people lives, and saves a lot of time and waste. Most important, it makes people master and foster the most precious skill they would have, which is learning and gaining knowledge.

6 comments:

kumari said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u








Agile Software Development

Anonymous said...

Hello

I think that your blog is very nice! The content is quite Good
Keep up with The excellent posts.

regards,

Anonymous said...

Hi

really nice blog ! Excellent work.

see you,

Anonymous said...

Hello

very Good blog

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! QuiteNice blog! Regards

Anonymous said...

outstanding work. See you later!